Vivian Profile, Vivian job proposal
Vivian Updates

How to Make the Most of Vivian Job Proposals

Vivian Health wants to help every healthcare worker find the best job for them and their unique circumstances. Nurses and other healthcare professionals are often very busy and may not have time to do a thorough search of all of the jobs on the site. Candidates on the Vivian platform can let the offers come to them in the form of job proposals from recruiters and healthcare systems. The details of the jobs in the proposals are matched with the healthcare professional’s preferences and information in their profile. Recruiters send candidates these job proposals as a chat in the “Conversations” tab on the site. 

Vivian users may also get an SMS text with the proposal. Be assured that personal information is protected and recruiters cannot see actual phone numbers until a candidate applies for the job. The messages are all sent through the Vivian platform. 

How to Reply to a Vivian Job Proposal

When you receive a proposal from a recruiter on the site, the most important thing that you can do is respond. Even if you are not interested, replying “leave” will let our database and the recruiter know that this may not be what you are looking for and can help tailor your search. If you are interested, reply “yes” and this will start a chat between you and the recruiter. This is your chance to ask questions about the job and get any details you may need to make a decision about moving forward. Plus, you can keep the conversation contained within the app without dozens of texts and calls.

You can use these proposals to your advantage, and treat them like a networking tool. Even if you are not interested in the specific job that is being advertised, take the time to ask what other jobs they may have available on the site that match your criteria. This can cut down your search time and put you in direct contact with a recruiter. 

Getting a Job Through a Vivian Proposal

If you move forward with the job and are interested in applying, you’ll need to click on the application link and apply through the site. This is a very short process- it just requires you to click the link and apply through the job post. All of your info is already in your profile, so this should take less than a minute.

After you do this, the recruiter will ask to view the documents in your profile. They will not be able to see these documents and your personal information until you apply for the job. If you decide you don’t want that particular job, and they tell you about another position that you think you want, the recruiter will have to propose the new job and you will go through the same process. 

How to Get the Right Proposal

If you find that the jobs that are being proposed aren’t what you are looking for, double check or update your preferences in your profile. In the “job search preferences” section, you can choose your preferred location, start date, target gross weekly pay and shift. This helps recruiters send you jobs that are matched to those requirements. If you aren’t getting any job proposals, make sure your preferences are set and the box next to the job category you are looking for has a green check. If no boxes are checked, your search is “on hold” and recruiters will think you are not looking for work and will not reach out. 

You can also make sure your work experience and years of experience are up to date, as well as your current licensure status in the states where you are looking to apply. Recruiters cannot see your resume until you actually apply for the job, so make sure that your profile reflects the best version of your employment eligibility to ensure you receive the proposals that are custom to your needs.

Once you begin to receive offers, make sure you’re prepared and know how to get the information you need. Read our 10 Questions to Ask Your Travel Nurse Recruiter for some helpful tips to get you started.

rachel-nurseflygmail-com
Rachel Norton BSN, RN

Rachel Norton became an RN in 2007 and has been part of the Vivian team since 2019. She has always worked in critical care, and spent the first 12 years of her career working in a surgical neuroscience trauma ICU. She's also worked as a flight nurse, started travel nursing in 2010 and continued working in the ICU until joining Vivian full-time in 2022. As a user researcher, Rachel advocates for healthcare workers to help bridge the gap between employee and employer expectations.

Comments (40)

Currently looking for case management in Syracuse NY, per diem would be ideal. Prior CCM would renew if needed, current RN license in good standing. Many years of Instruction in Homecare, but want something different.

Hello Georgia and thanks for reaching out! Although Vivian doesn’t currently have any per diem case management nursing jobs in Syracuse posted on the site, we have some staff and travel case manager jobs and new jobs are consistently posted. Keep an eye on this page https://www.vivian.com/nursing/care-manager/per-diem-prn/syracuse-ny/ for new per diem case manager RN jobs in Syracuse or create a Vivian Profile and set up alerts to receive notifications when jobs matching your desires post. If you have any questions about setting up the appropriate alerts or any other part of the process, please don’t hesitate to go to the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to speak with our 24/7 help desk. We’d be happy to help!

I’m not a travel nurse. I traveled for the US Army for thirteen years as a medic/nurse. I’m retired from that now. Just looking for something local. Right here in good ‘ol Gastonia, North Carolina would be great. But the only hospital here is Caromont and they just refuse to hire me no matter what position I’ve applied to. They do not consider my work in a long term ACUTE care facility equivalent to working in their med/surg units. So I have never been offered a position in the 19 almost 20 years I’ve worked as a nurse. But if you can get me in there, great! I would accept the offer. But if you have anything else in Gaston, Cleveland, or Lincolnton counties I’ld be just as happy to accept.

Hello Mary and thanks for reaching out! We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty finding the nursing job you desire. Have you considered looking in Charlotte? While this would require about a 30-minute commute, you’d have many more opportunities in the larger city. However, if you prefer sticking closer to home, you might be able to secure a position with a staffing agency. Working as an agency nurse may open more opportunities for you. Currently, Vivian has a few jobs in various specialties in Gastonia and the surrounding area and numerous positions throughout Charlotte. Search our job listings here: https://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/ to see if anything matches your current needs. If you have any questions about the website, please don’t hesitate to go to the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to speak with our 24/7 help desk. We wish you the best of luck with your job search and hope we can help!

Sorry, I am not interested in this position. I only travel as Hemodialysis travel nurse within GA right now since I don’t have a compact license yet.

Hello Titilayo and thanks for reaching out. We currently have a few travel hemodialysis nursing jobs in Georgia posted that you can find here: https://www.vivian.com/nursing/dialysis-nurse/travel/georgia/. We hope you’ll keep us in mind for your future travel nursing job search and wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

I am NOT interested in Home Health at this time.
Do you have 8 hr shifts(NO midnights) for Behavioral Health in Lawrenceville area?

Thanks

Hello Carolina. You can view the behavioral health jobs we currently have posted here https://www.vivian.com/nursing/behavioral-health/travel/georgia/. We also post new jobs regularly. You might touch base with your recruiter to ensure they know your preferences on role, shift and location. Vivian isn’t an agency but a job marketplace. To apply for jobs on our site that interest you, click the “I’m interested” button on any job post to get in touch with the recruiters from the agencies or facilities posting the job. Best of luck in your job search!

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me
I am not interested in Home Health at this time.

I am interested in Behavioral Health, 8 hour shifts only. Not midnights.

Do you have this in Lawrenceville , Kennesaw, or Dallas area in Ga?

Thanks for reaching out, Caroline! Vivian has some behavioral health job postings scattered throughout Georgia, which you can view here: https://www.vivian.com/nursing/behavioral-health/travel/georgia/. We also post new jobs regularly, so check back often to see if something meets your needs. You might also touch base with your recruiter to ensure they know your preferences on role, shift and location. Good luck with your job search!

I am looking for a job near Venice, Florida.

Hi Cheri, Vivian has several job postings in Venice, Florida, and the surrounding area. Start your job search by visiting our location page for Venice located here: https://www.vivian.com/locations/venice-fl/1324. Complete a universal profile on Vivian and you can apply for multiple positions from one convenient platform or set alerts to receive notices when new jobs post that match your criteria. Best of luck finding the ideal job in your desired location!

Please I need 3 days 12 hrs shift. Not 8hrs. And the pay can be increased. The stipend for geographical location is about how much. Can I speak with a recruiter. I am a supervisor too.

Thanks so much for your interest, Agnes! Vivian isn’t an agency but a job marketplace that provides the best job search experience for healthcare professionals. To apply for jobs on our site, click the “I’m interested” button on any job post to get in touch with the recruiters from the agencies or facilities posting the job. Feel free to use the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to reach our 24/7 help desk with any questions about the site. Best of luck in your job search!

Hi, I’m interested, but no nights.
I can only work 8 hr shifts, days or evenings..No nights

Thanks.

I’m available August 22nd. I have to give notice to my work.

I’m looking for a job in Conroe area.

Vivian has several jobs posted in Conroe and the surrounding area. Please visit our Location page at http://www.vivian.com/explore to explore current openings in the area you’re interested in finding a job. Thanks and best of luck!

I am actively job looking. I am looking for a position with a facility that is willing to do a little more training than what is normally given. My background is quality, risk, and case management. The case management was in the home health/hospice field.

Vivian currently has permanent and travel Home Health Case Management job postings in numerous locations. Please browse our jobs page at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to see what’s available, with salary details. Thanks and best of luck!

I can’t travel now or in future. I’ll let you know if that changes

Thanks for reaching out, Joann. Please keep Vivian in mind for your future job search needs. We have nursing and allied health job posts for permanent, travel, per diem and local contract positions around the nation.

I wish to clear at least 2.8 k/week.
Make it happen.

Hi, Is night shift required for this proposal? Unfortunately, I do not do night shift.

Thanks for reaching out, Jami. Please browse our job posts at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to view and apply for any positions that might interest you. You’ll find listings for days, evenings, nights and flexible scheduling.

Thank you for reaching out to me in this. I appreciate all that you all do.

Sounds exactly what I want ! Thank you for your advice it was very helpful

I am not a nurse, I am a CLS but I have more than 10 years of experience working as a CLS in a Cardiac Cath Lab. Doing blood oxygen content on each site the surgeon gets blood sample for Oxygen content. After the procedure run the oxygen saturation of the blood specimen, write the summary of what transpired during the procedure including the test result of all samples collected during the procedure.

I really appreciate the proposal but I’m looking for 3 12’s.

Thanks for reaching out, Tracy. Vivian has numerous job postings that offer 3x12s or 5x8s. Please browse our current job posts at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to view and apply for any positions that might interest you.

Thank you for thinking of me, currently I am on an assignment, it ends 5/28/22.

Thanks for reaching out, LaVerne. Please keep Vivian in mind for any of your future job search needs.

i’m willing to go up to 4 hrs away from Mckenzie TN. I cannot start a new contract until June 15th

Thanks for reaching out, Sharilynn. Please browse our current job posts at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to view and apply for any positions that might interest you.

Hi! I have very much wanted to land a travel position in Cartersville, but I am currently in a contract in Albany. I’ll be here till the end of February. Please keep me in mind for a future positions. Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out, Kristina. Please browse our current job posts at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to view and apply for any positions that might interest you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub