Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit$2,589/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,329/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,260/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Auburn, NYAs a Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Auburn, NY here's what you should know:
- Auburn's cost of living is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs in Auburn are around 80-85°F, while winter lows can drop to 15-20°F.
- Short term rentals in Auburn are relatively easy to find, with options ranging from furnished apartments to extended stay hotels.
- Auburn is car-friendly, with public transportation options also available for those who prefer not to drive.
- Auburn has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include obesity and heart disease.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Auburn offers a variety of restaurants, including local eateries and popular chains.
- The city has a rich history in the arts, with museums and galleries to explore.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, boating, and fishing in the nearby Finger Lakes region.