Travel Endoscopy Nurse$2,521/week
4x9 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x9 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,044/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,477/week
Pramod Kumar is responsive connect with me right away. He is at this time submitting me for assignment. I hope to get word by Monday I’m willing to drive Illinois and Indiana license experience LPN of 18 years. Great attitude solid worth ethics ready to work ASAP. Thank you Kumar for working on this. I appreciate your expertise. Good job Vivian
About Concord, MAAs a Travel Endoscopy Nurse in Concord, MA here's what you should know:
- Concord, MA has a higher cost of living compared to the national average, with housing being the primary factor.
- Wages may be higher to match the cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 80-85°F, while winter lows can drop to 15-20°F.
- Concord experiences all four seasons, with beautiful fall foliage and cold, snowy winters.
- Short term rentals may be available, but they could be limited due to the town's size and popularity.
- It's advisable to start the search early.
- Concord is more car-friendly, as public transportation options are limited.
- Having a car is essential for getting around the town and the surrounding areas.
- Concord has a predominantly White population with a mix of various ethnicities.
- The town has a higher median age, and common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses.
- There may be a small population of travel nurses due to the proximity to Boston and healthcare facilities.
- Concord offers a range of activities including historic tours, nature walks, and visits to literary landmarks.
- There are quaint restaurants, art galleries, and opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and boating.