Travel Echo-Vascular Technician$2,726/week
Green Bay, WI
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
Chris was an excellent recruiter to work with! He helped me to navigate the ups and downs of waiting an extended period of time for an RN license. He was patient, professional, encouraging, personable, and proactive. I would be happy to work with him again in the future. He was definitely my favorite person I worked with within the entire agency of Host Healthcare!
About Green Bay, WIAs a travel nurse in Green Bay, WI here's what you should know:
- Green Bay's cost of living is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing a good balance for residents.
- In summer, average highs are around 80°F, and average lows are around 60°F.
- In winter, average highs are around 27°F, and average lows are around 11°F.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Green Bay, with options available for furnished apartments and houses.
- Green Bay is car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options include bus services operated by Green Bay Metro.
- Green Bay has a diverse population with a mix of ethnicities.
- The age range is varied, with a significant portion of the population being middle-aged.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies due to the natural surroundings.
- Green Bay has a growing community of travel nurses.
- Green Bay offers a variety of activities, including a range of restaurants serving diverse cuisines, art galleries, live music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore parks, wildlife sanctuaries, botanical gardens, and golf courses.