Travel Nurse RN - Endoscopy$3,206/week
New York, NY
Nurses First Solutions
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/18/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration16 weeks
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
Assessing and analyzing patient health status and developing individualized care plans.
Administering medications and treatments prescribed by physicians and monitoring patients for adverse reactions or side effects.
Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
Educating patients and their families about disease prevention, health promotion, and the management of chronic health conditions.
Documenting patient care and maintaining accurate medical records.
Responding to emergencies and providing acute care as needed.
Adhering to ethical and legal standards of nursing practice.
Continuously improving nursing knowledge and skills through ongoing education and training.
Nurses First Solutions
Acute Care Case Manager
I have had the best experience with all departments involved in taking care of me as a traveler. The credentialing process and employees have been amazing in getting me ready to travel. The payroll department has been outstanding in responding to questions I may have had. I am confident in their knowledge and experience in their roles of taking care of me as a traveler. I truly have had the best experience with all of the departments I have worked with since July 2023. I hope to continue traveling with this agency and their knowledgeable team as long I desire travel assignments.
About New York, NYAs a Travel Endoscopy Nurse in New York, NY here's what you should know:
- New York City has a high cost of living, significantly above the national average.
- Wages are generally higher to match the cost of living, but it's important to budget carefully.
- Summer average highs are around 84°F (29°C) and lows around 68°F (20°C).
- Winter average highs are around 38°F (3°C) and lows around 26°F (-3°C).
- Short term rentals can be found, but they may be more expensive and in high demand.
- It's recommended to start the search early.
- New York City is not car-friendly, but it has an extensive public transportation system including subways, buses, and commuter trains.
- New York City is incredibly diverse, with a wide range of ages and ethnicities.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air pollution.
- There is a large population of travel nurses due to the numerous healthcare facilities in the city.
- New York City offers a plethora of options for dining, art, music, and sports.
- From world-class restaurants to Broadway shows, museums, concerts, and professional sports teams, there is always something to do in the city.