Travel CT Technologist$2,632/week
Travel CT Technologist$2,632/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/19/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Estimated total pay$2,632/week
- Estimated taxable pay$1,260/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,372/week
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
1 year of experience, previous travel, and Epic experience is preferred. Siemens experience required. Shift: 3x12 hour nights Friday- Sunday (1800-0630). OR License, ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
View all reviews
I am truly amazed by the professionalism, helpfulness and incite of this team. Not only am I happy choosing them I am also grateful for the opportunities they presented to me.
Review of Suryakant Rana on Feb 18, 2024
Radiology Technologist (Allied Health Professional)
Established in 2000, LanceSoft is a Certified MBE and Woman-Owned organization. Lancesoft Inc. is one of the highest rated companies in the industry. We have been recognized as one of the Largest Staffing firms and ranked in the top 50 fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing firms in 2022. Lancesoft offers short- and long-term contracts, permanent placements, and travel opportunities to credentialed and experienced professionals throughout the United States. We pride ourselves on having industry leading benefits. We understand the importance of partnering with an expert who values your needs, which is why we’re 100% committed to finding you an assignment that best matches your career and lifestyle goals. Our team of experienced career specialists takes the time to understand your needs and match you with the right job Lancesoft has been chosen by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work for.LanceSoft specializes in providing Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs/LVNs, Social Workers, Medical Assistants, and Certified Nursing Assistants to work in Acute Care Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long-Term Care centers, Rehab Facilities, Behavioral Health Centers, Drug & Alcohol Facilities, Home Health & Community Health, Urgent Care Clinics, and many other provider-based facilities.
View more details
Response timewithin an hour
Jobs on Vivian3
About Springfield, ORAs a Travel CT Technologist in Springfield, OR here's what you should know:
Cost of Living
- The cost of living in Springfield, OR is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for travel nurses.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- In summer, average highs range from 80-85°F, while in winter, average lows range from 30-35°F.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Springfield, OR, with options including furnished apartments and rental homes.
- Springfield is car-friendly, with easy access to major highways.
- Public transportation options include buses operated by Lane Transit District.
- Springfield has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to the pollen and air quality.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
Things to Do
- Springfield offers a variety of restaurants, especially known for fresh local produce.
- There are also opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports.
- The area is rich in arts and culture, with music events and local art galleries to explore.
Browse similar jobs
View all similar jobs