Travel Cardiovascular Technologist$2,634/week
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
Chris was an excellent recruiter to work with! He helped me to navigate the ups and downs of waiting an extended period of time for an RN license. He was patient, professional, encouraging, personable, and proactive. I would be happy to work with him again in the future. He was definitely my favorite person I worked with within the entire agency of Host Healthcare!
About Pittsburgh, PAAs a travel nurse in Pittsburgh, PA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Pittsburgh is lower than the national average, making it an affordable city to live in.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing a good balance for residents.
- In the summer, average highs are around 80-85°F, and average lows are around 60-65°F.
- In the winter, average highs are around 35-40°F, and average lows are around 20-25°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Pittsburgh, and they are relatively easy to find due to the city's diverse housing market.
- Pittsburgh is relatively car-friendly, with a well-connected road network.
- Public transportation is also available through the Port Authority of Allegheny County, offering bus and light rail services.
- Pittsburgh has a diverse population with a mix of ethnicities and age ranges.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to industrial history.
- Pittsburgh has a large population of travel nurses due to its prominent healthcare sector.
- Pittsburgh offers a variety of activities including a vibrant restaurant scene with unique establishments like Meat & Potatoes, Butcher and the Rye, and Grit & Grace.
- The city also has a rich cultural scene with art museums, music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the city's parks and gardens, such as the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.