Travel Physical Therapist$2,388/week
Casa Grande, AZ
Jackson Therapy Partners
- Start Date5/27/2024
- Duration13 weeks
Provide expert physical therapy to patients with injuries or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Building Stronger Communities Together
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Jackson Therapy Partners
My experience with jasmine was amazing. Very helpful and professional.
1 nurse found this helpful
About Casa Grande, AZAs a Travel Physical Therapist in Casa Grande, AZ here's what you should know:
- Casa Grande's cost of living is 6% lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for travel nurses.
- Wages generally match the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- Summer highs average around 105°F, while winter lows can drop to 38°F.
- Be prepared for hot summers and cooler winters.
- Short term rentals are available in Casa Grande and can be found with relative ease, offering flexibility for travel nurses.
- Casa Grande is car-friendly, with easy access to major highways.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is essential for getting around.
- The population in Casa Grande is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include respiratory conditions due to the arid climate.
- There is a growing community of travel nurses in the area.
- Casa Grande offers a variety of restaurants, including local southwestern cuisine.
- The city has a vibrant arts scene, with galleries and live music venues.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy golfing and outdoor activities in the nearby desert landscape.