Travel CT Technologist$2,829/week
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$960/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,869/week
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Germantown, MDAs a travel nurse in Germantown, MD here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Germantown, MD is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 86°F, and winter lows are around 24°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Germantown, MD and can be found with relative ease.
- Germantown is car-friendly, but public transportation options are also available.
- Germantown has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and asthma.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Germantown offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports facilities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks and hiking trails in the area.