Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg$2,705/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$612/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$2,093/week
- Medical benefits
- Weekly pay
- License and certification reimbursement
Best company I’ve worked for in 12 years of traveling
Perfect size goldilocks type of company. Big enough to get you in almost anywhere, but not too big that you’ll end up with a new recruiter every 3 months. Also they’re the most transparent company when it comes to compensation. Not an amn who low balls you then when you show up everyone makes 500 more a week than you do. Also send the best fn gifts for return travelers.
3 nurses found this helpful
- 8, 13, 26 week assignment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Nationwide contract opportunities
- Housing or Housing stipend provided
- Travel and License reimbursement
- Healthcare benefits
- Recruiter available 24/7
- Weekly Pay with direct deposit
KPG Healthcare:KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a wide range of Clients throughout the Nation. Our Services include Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Per Diem Nurse Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing and Physician Placement. The primary factor differentiating KPG Healthcare from other recruitment firms is the quality of our experience, the breadth of our industry network, and the creativity that we apply to finding the perfect placement options. Throughout our partnership with you, we will excel at providing friendly personal attention and producing outstanding results.
About Bronx, NYAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Bronx, NY here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in the Bronx is higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- The average high temperature in summer is around 84°F, while the average low in winter is around 26°F.
- Short term rentals can be found in the Bronx, but availability may vary.
- It's recommended to start the search early.
- The Bronx is car-friendly, but public transportation, including buses and subways, is widely available.
- The Bronx is known for its diversity, with a wide range of ethnicities and age groups.
- Common health issues may include asthma and diabetes.
- There is a large population of healthcare professionals, including travel nurses.
- The Bronx offers a variety of activities including diverse restaurants, vibrant art scene, live music venues, sports events, and access to beautiful outdoor spaces like parks and botanical gardens.