Travel CT Technologist$2,670/week
3x12 hrs, Days, Nights, Flexible
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- ShiftDays, Nights, Flexible
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$792/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,878/week
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Charleston, SCAs a Travel CT Technologist in Charleston, SC here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Charleston is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 85°F to 90°F, while winter lows range from 38°F to 42°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some effort to find due to high demand, especially during tourist seasons.
- Charleston is car-friendly, but traffic can be congested in certain areas.
- Public transportation options include buses and shuttles, but they may not cover all areas of the city.
- Charleston has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the pollen-rich environment and potential exposure to tropical diseases.
- There is a large population of travel nurses due to the city's popularity.
- Charleston offers a vibrant culinary scene with a variety of restaurants serving delicious southern flavors.
- It also has a rich arts and music culture, with frequent festivals and world-class galleries.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy activities like paddleboarding, kayaking, surfing, fishing, and golfing, as well as exploring the beautiful beaches and natural habitats.