Travel CT Technologist$2,942/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
LeaderStat is currently seeking a Tech with Computed Tomography | Registered Nurse - RN experience for a(n) 6 week contract in WA.
Start Date: 3/4/2024
End Date: 4/15/2024
Shift: E/N Thursday-Saturday 1
- 1 year of experience working as a full-time Technologist
- Clinical experience within the last 2 years
- Current State Licensure
- Current Relevant Certifications (BLS, ACLS, etc)
The LeaderStat Difference
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts in Travel Nursing! We work hard to find the best travel nurse jobs for each candidate. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We set you up for success by providing support throughout your contract… from start to finish!
Our goal is to find the best travel nurse assignments to fit your individual needs. While you focus on providing top-notch care to your patients, we’ll handle the rest.
LeaderStat Perks & Benefits
As a Traveling Nurse with LeaderStat you receive excellent benefits:
To learn more about LeaderStat visit www.leaderstat.com/travel-nursing
Estimated Pay Package
Total Gross Pay Weekly $: 2942.40
Pay Rate per Hour $: 44.51
Weekly Housing Stipend $: 749.00
Meals Allowance ($): 413.00
*The above pay package is an estimate, please contact our team to put together your personalized pay package, as a variety of factors can influence your total pay.*
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Wenatchee, WAAs a Travel CT Technologist in Wenatchee, WA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Wenatchee is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living, providing a good balance for residents.
- Average summer highs range from 85°F to 90°F, while winter lows range from 23°F to 27°F.
- The area experiences abundant sunshine, especially in the summer months.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Wenatchee, and they are relatively easy to find due to the city's popularity as a travel nurse destination.
- Wenatchee is car-friendly with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is recommended for getting around the city and exploring the surrounding areas.
- Wenatchee has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues in the area include allergies due to the abundance of apple orchards.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Wenatchee.
- Wenatchee offers a variety of activities including a vibrant culinary scene with restaurants, bars, and local shops in the historic downtown area.
- The city also has opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, skiing at nearby Mission Ridge, and water sports on the Wenatchee and Columbia rivers.