Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry$2,624/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,301/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,323/week
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Within hours of posting my profile to NurseFly Frank was quick to respond with fair offers for positions that I was interested in. With out a doubt, I am confident that I landed the job because he was quick to submit. Frank so far has made this process smooth and easy and I look forward to working with him. Thanks Frank for getting me this assignment!
About Plymouth, MAAs a travel nurse in Plymouth, MA here's what you should know:
- Plymouth's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the main contributor.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living, but it's important to budget for housing expenses.
- Summer average highs range from 70-80°F, while winter average lows range from 20-30°F.
- Be prepared for seasonal variations and potential snowfall in the winter.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching, especially during peak tourist seasons.
- It's advisable to plan and secure accommodations in advance.
- Plymouth is car-friendly, with easily accessible roads and parking.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is recommended for convenient travel.
- The population is diverse, with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses in the winter.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses due to the city's healthcare facilities.
- Plymouth offers a variety of activities including seafood restaurants, historical landmarks, art galleries, live music venues, and outdoor recreational opportunities such as beach activities and hiking trails.