Travel CT Technologist$2,770/week
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As a CT technologist, you will use computerized tomography to take medical images of patients for diagnostic purposes. Working in a hospital, outpatient center, private practice, imaging center or other healthcare facility, you'll prepare patients for CT scans, operate CT equipment, process images for radiologists and physicians and handle patient records. You might also use other imaging equipment such as X-ray and MRI.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a CT technologist
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license (if applicable)
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
About Fontana, CAAs a Travel CT Technologist in Fontana, CA here's what you should know:
- Fontana's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the primary contributor.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living, but it's important to budget for housing expenses.
- In summer, average highs are around 90°F, and average lows are around 60°F.
- In winter, average highs are around 68°F, and average lows are around 42°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Fontana, and they can be relatively easy to find, especially through online platforms and local real estate agencies.
- Fontana is car-friendly with well-maintained roads and highways.
- Public transportation options are available, but a car is generally recommended for convenience.
- Fontana has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air quality concerns.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Fontana offers a variety of restaurants featuring diverse cuisines, and there are opportunities to explore art and music in nearby cities.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local recreational activities, and outdoor enthusiasts can explore nearby hiking trails and parks.